Course Number: R4227
Learn How To:
- Interpret verbal and non-verbal behavior to assess the credibility of a victim, witness or suspect’s statements
- How to use behavior provoking questions in the interview process
- How to use THE REID NINE STEPS OF INTERROGATION® to:
- Develop interrogation strategies
- Develop themes (persuasive statements)
- Develop the alternative question to elicit the first admission
- Handle the more defiant subject and ‘overcome objections’; address the subject’s fears; move past the subject’s denials and motivate the subject to want to tell the truth
Training Manual Includes:
A comprehensive outline filled with detailed information that will serve as an excellent follow up to the training program.
Dates: CANCELLED LACK OF REGISTRATIONS
Credit Hours: 24
Location: Bannock County Sheriff’s Office, 5800 S. 5th Ave., Pocatello, ID 83204
Cost: $600.00 per person
GSA rates available for Federal Employees
Register NOW for special pricing
Register before May 21, 2022 and receive $50 off per person off the regular course fee when using the discount code Early$50 during registration.
(Attendees are responsible for meals, travel, and/or lodging)
Remarks: Register on-line at www.reid.com
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Contact Julie Rock
Money Back Guarantee: We are confident in the exceptionally high quality of our training and offer a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if you are not completely satisfied.