Course Number: 120
Course Description: Fentanyl Awareness – Trends and Investigations
This is a first line responder drug identification and investigations class for Law Enforcement Officers. Participants will learn about fentanyl trends and investigations and will also receive updates about other illicit drug trends occurring in Idaho.
- Understand the current opioid epidemic.
- Identify what fentanyl is and what it commonly looks like.
- Understand LE’s function while investigating overdose deaths.
- Understand the dangers associated with fentanyl exposure.
- Understand current trends of other dangerous drugs.
Priority will be given to Law Enforcement Officer registrations
Dates: March 23, 2022
Credit Hours: 2
ISP District 1
615 West Wilbur Avenue
Coeur d’Alene Idaho
Cost: Tuition FREE
(Attendees are responsible for meals, travel, and/or lodging)
Instructors: Sgt. Jess Stennett, Idaho State Police
Registration Details: Use the REGISTRATION LINK provided below.