Course Number: R4 111C
Description: OODA Loop Based Officer Survival
NOTICE: BCSO will be implementing social distancing and decontamination procedures as part of this class. Students will be required to use hand sanitizer (provided) during the class, and throughout the training day(s).
officers while providing the best possible information that all officers and trainers need to know. This course combines advanced
up to date street tactics and training techniques for improved performance in today’s most deadly situations with an in depth
performance based knowledge of:
- How the O.O.D.A. Loop works, both for and against officers and how to use it to your advantage.
- How to maximize your work, training and personal mindset for survival.
- How to build better physical training programs to increase officers’ odds in a critical incident.
- Take a new look at your officer survival, both on and off duty.
- Learn common factors associated with officers down in the line of duty and understand the realities of officers down in the
line of duty.
- Learn how to recognize and decipher danger signs and signs of concealed weapons, including previously unrecognized
- Learn how to maximize your physical survival skills as a law enforcement officer.
- Learn how to gain the mental and physical advantage over your adversaries.
- Learn how to improve your odds of success in today’s most deadly encounters.
- Learn how to control stress, fear and anxiety, prior to, during and after high stress situations.
- and much more...
Topics of Discussion Include:
- Officers Down in the Line of Duty
- Important Case Laws
- Winning Mindset – I will Live and be Victorious
- Felonious Assaults on Law Enforcement
- The Ins and Outs of the O.O.D.A. Loop
- Officer and Suspect Mindsets and Behaviors
- Indicators of Concealed Weapons
- Survival Tactics for Ambushes, Suspicious Persons, Pursuits, Traffic Stops and Arrest Situations
- Training and Long Term Memory Encoding for Success while Preventing Training Scars
- Failing to Train and Training to Fail
- What it’s Like to be Shot
- Tips for Bulletproofing your Reports and more..
Required Gear: Pen or Pencil, Good Attitude (classroom based seminar)
Dates: June 1-2, 2020
Credit Hours: 16
Location: Bonneville County Sheriff’s Ammon Field Office, 3750 E. Lincoln Rd. Idaho Falls, ID 83402
(Attendees are responsible for meals, travel, and/or lodging)
Registration Details: Register at Rally Point Training here- https://rallypointtraining.com/calendar.html