Course Number: R2 321
Description: SFST INSTRUCTOR
Certified Law Enforcement Officers completing this class will have the training necessary to become certified as an Instructor in the Standardized Field Sobriety Tests, using the SFST curriculum. Attendees will be certified through IACP/NHTSA to teach the Standardized Field Sobriety Testing curriculum and SFST Refresher curriculum to Law Enforcement personnel.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ATTENDING
- – Must be a certified police officer in the State of Idaho.
– Must be a current SFST practitioner.
– Must be off of a FTO program a minimum of two years.
– Must have experience testifying on Impaired Driving cases
Dates: December 6 – 10, 2021
Time: 0800 – 1700
Credit Hours: 40
Idaho POST/ISP Training Complex
700 South Stratford Drive
Cost: Tuition Free
(All meals, travel, lodging, etc. are the responsibility of the attendee’s agency)
Deadline: November 19, 2021
Sgt. Chris Glenn, ISP
Cpl. Morgan Carter, Meridian PD
Email Sgt. Chris Glenn. email@example.com. for attendance and application information. Register promptly this training is limited to 16 students.
Include in your e-mail the following information:
– the date you became SFST certified.
– the number of DUI arrests you made in the past two years.
– any additional impaired driving training you have received.
Remarks: Do not send registrations to POST
For additional information regarding the training facility or local
accommodations, contact Sgt. Chris Glenn, SIDC Program Coordinator
at firstname.lastname@example.org. or call 208-884-7212