R4 Investigator Interview & Interrogation- Chubbuck
October 3 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Course Number: R4227
This investigator training class specifically covers interview and interrogation techniques for Law Enforcement Officers and Investigators; featuring hands-on, experiential, proven interrogation techniques. Upon completion of this course, officers will be able to:
- Properly plan and prepare for an interview/interrogation
- Enhance rapport-building
- Assess subject types
- Understand and assess deceptive behavior
- Understand and properly use questions
- Conduct free-format, cognitive, and elimination interviews
- Proactively prevent false confessions and admissions
- And much more…
Topics presented include:
- Predictable Human Behavior
- Gestures and Proxemics
- The Psychology of Deception
- Utilizing Polygraphs & C.V.S.A.
- Free-Format, Cognitive, and Elimination Interviews
- The 10-Step Plan to Successful Interrogations
- Practical, Hands-on Applications of Techniques
- And much more!
Small group activities and discussions highlight knowledge and application of techniques.
Who Should Attend: Investigators, detectives, officers, agents, and supervisory personnel who are responsible for conducting or overseeing criminal interviews and interrogations of victims, witnesses, and suspects– especially where suspect custody has attached.
Dates: October 3-7, 2022
Credit Hours: 40
Location: Chubbuck City Hall, 290 E. Lindon, Chubbuck, ID
(Attendees are responsible for meals, travel, and/or lodging)
Instructor(s): Lieutenant Jason Woodard, Sparks Police Department
Remarks: For questions, or more information, contact Jason Woodard’s cell 775-240-1938; email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register at the website www.getconfessions.com.
Local contact Sgt. Shane Manning at 208-237-7172 or email at email@example.com