- This event has passed.
R4 OODA Loop Based Officer Survival – Chubbuck CANCELLED
November 7, 2022
Course Number: R4 111C
Our O.O.D.A. Loop based Officer Survival seminar is not your typical officer survival class. This class is specifically crafted to help make safer, more effective law enforcement officers by combining advanced, up-to-date tactics and training along with an in-depth performance based understanding of the O.O.D.A. Loop for improved performance in today’s most deadly situations. By focusing on how officers perceive and interact with their environments, both mentally and physically, we can reduce the dangers that they face everyday.
Goals and Objectives:
- Take a fresh look at your officer survival, on duty and off.
- Learn how the O.O.D.A. (Observe-Orient-Decide-Act) Loop works for and against you and how to use it to your advantage.
- Learn to to observe and properly orient to danger signs and signs of concealed weapons, including previously unrecognized signs.
- Learn common factors associated with officers down in the line of duty and how to avoid them.
- Learn how to gain mental and physical advantages over your adversaries.
- Learn how to improve your odds of success in today’s most deadly encounters (Ambushes-Suspicious Persons-Pursuits-Traffic Stops-Arrest Situations)
- Learn ways to control your anxiety, fear and panic while building your skill confidence and stress inoculation.
- Learn how to improve your own survival skills training for maximum retention and maximum physical performance.and much more…
Topics of Discussions Include:
- Officers Down in the Line of Duty
- Important Case Laws
- A Victorious Mindset
- Felonious Assault on Law Enforcement
- The Ins and Outs of the O.O.D.A. Loop
- Officer and Suspect Mindsets and Behaviors
- Indicators of Concealed Weapons
- Survival Tactics for Ambushes, Suspicious Persons, Pursuits, Traffic Stop and Arrest Situations
- Training and Long-Term Memory Encoding for Success
- Finding Your Victory
- What it’s Like to be Shot
- Bulletproofing your Reports and more…
Credit Hours: 16
Location: Chubbuck City Hall Training Room, 290 E. Linden, Chubbuck, ID 83202
(Attendees are responsible for meals, travel, and/or lodging)
Registration Details: Register at Rally Point Training here- https://rallypointtraining.com/training-calendar.html