- This event has passed.
R2 602 Kaminsky Sullenberger Field Officer Training Nampa
October 4, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Course Number: R2 602
Description: Field Training Officer Seminar
Utilizing the San Jose Model, the Kaminsky – Sullenberger & Associates five-day Field Training Officer Seminar is designed for the new FTO and FTO Supervisor.
- Organizational Structure of a Successful Field
- Training & Evaluation Program
- The Role of Supervision/Management
- The Evaluation Process: Achieving Objectivity
- Evaluation and Documentation Exercises
- Legal, Ethical and Due Process Issues
- Remedial Training Strategies
- Instructional Techniques
- Adult Learning Skills
- Interpersonal Communication: Using Feedback Effectively
- Coaching for Success
- Principals of Human Motivation
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Educational and Behavioral Psychology
Dates: October 4 – 8, 2021
Credit Hours: 40
Nampa Police Dept.
820 2nd St.
Nampa, ID 83651
Cost: $ 350.00 Payable to Kaminsky – Sullenberger & Associates
(Tuition does not include meals, travel, and/or lodging)
Deadline: register early this class is limited to 36 students
Register at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Robert Sullenberger at 303/358-9780
For information regarding the training facility or local accommodations;
email Jason Cantrell email@example.com or call 208/761-9182