- This event has passed.
R2-227 Advanced Interview and Interrogation-Boise
November 2, 2020
Course Number: R2-227
Description: Investigator Interviewing & Interrogation Advanced Concepts
Learn how to “Bullet Proof” your confessions. Managing liability is a top priority in law enforcement today. Completion of the classroom training provides the investigator with a firm grasp of effective and legal interview and interrogation techniques saving investigators time and resources as they gather the truth from victims, witnesses, and suspects to make the best possible law enforcement decisions possible.
Participants will be able to immediately apply these techniques. Alumni also receive ongoing support and are able to take advantage of our vast alumni network.
Topics presented include:
- Predictable Human Behavior
- Gestures and Proxemics
- The Psychology of Deception
- Utilizing Polygraphs & C.V.S.A.
- Free-Format, Cognitive, and Elimination Interviews
- The 10-Step Plan to Successful Interrogations
- Practical, Hands on Applications of Techniques
- Learner centered activities
- Safeguards to prevent false admissions/confessions and confession contamination
- And much more with small group activities and discussions to highlight knowledge and application of techniques.
Date: November 2-6, 2020
Credit Hours: 40 hours
Ada County Sheriff’s Office
Entrance 3, Training Room A
7200 Barrister Drive
Boise, Idaho 83704
COST: $499.00 Payable to Interviews & Interrogations Institute
(Attendees are responsible for meals, travel, and/or lodging)
Deadline: October 23, 2020
Instructor: Charles ” Skip” Rogers
Registration Details: Register and pay online at www.getconfessions.com.
Or send your check to: The Interviews & Interrogations Institute
PO Box 805, Browns Valley, CA 95918
Remarks: Do not send registrations to POST.
For training facility information or hotel recommendations, contact Cydney Shubin,
Ada CSO Training Coordinator, e-mail email@example.com or call 208.577.3563