R1 Veterans in Crisis – Hayden
January 11, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Course Number: R1 251
1) This training aims to enhance first responders’ engagement with Veterans in crisis.
2) Teaches audience about post Deployment issues combat vets may experience upon returning home.
3) Education on mental health issues including: Post Traumatic Stress (PTSD) and Suicide Prevention
4) Participants will learn practical tips and when responding to a veteran in crisis
5) The training will provide information on resources that are available through the VA and community
A team presentation by VA Police officers (also Veterans), Clinicians;
This is an 7 hour training session.
1. Veteran Demographics, Transition/Adjustment
Dates: January 11, 2022
Credit Hours: 7 hours
Kootenai County Sheriff’s Office
OEM Building 1662 W. Wyoming Ave.,
Hayden, Idaho 83835
(Attendees are responsible for meals, travel, and/or lodging)
Deadline: December 31, 2021
Instructors: Carrie Daniel and Jeffrey D. Shinn
Teresa Stewart at email@example.com or 208 446-2224
Question(s) firstname.lastname@example.org or 509 434-7000 x 6651