- This event has passed.
R1 701 PATC Supervising and Managing the Field – Hayden CANCELLED
May 18 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$350
Course Number: R1 701 Course has been CANCELLED
This class is designed for the line supervisors and administrators assigned the responsibility of overseeing a field training unit. One of the key elements of success in a field training program is program management. Often programs will train the FTO, but fail to prepare the supervisor for the variety of tasks required to properly coordinate, administrate and lead the field training unit. This course will prepare the Field Training Manger (FTM) and Field Training Coordinator (FTC) for the requirements of their positions.
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
• Describe the San Jose Model FTO Program
• List the Duties of the FTM and FTC
• Describe the importance of Leadership in FT Program
• Utilize proven training methods to correct poor performance
• Properly review the DOR
• Utilize the Weekly Managers Report
• Describe the importance of proper management and selection of the FTO
Dates: May 18-20, 2022
Credit Hours: 20
1662 W. Wyoming Ave.
Cost: $350.00 Payable to PATC
(Attendees are responsible for meals, travel, and/or lodging)
Deadline: September 17, 2022
Recommended Hotel: Staybridge Suites 208 676-0222 Block Code SMU