- This event has passed.
A R(1, 2, 3, 4) URBAN RIFLE Course Template
January 1, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Course Number: R 127c
Description: Urban Rifle Training – User course
This is a POST provided in-service training for certified officers. This Urban rifle training will consist of 24 hours of training for rifle use in a urban setting.
Participants will be required to provide the following:
- Duty Rifle w/sling, two magazines
- Weapon mounted light and handheld flashlight
- 600 rounds of rifle ammunition
- 5 rounds of rifle duty ammo
- Handgun and complete duty belt
- 50 rounds of handgun ammunition
- 5 rounds of handgun duty ammo
- Ear/eye pro
- Ball cap
- Elbow / knee pads
All registration applications will be vetted by POST for approval to attend this training.
Pre-requisites for attendance
- Idaho POST certification
Credit Hours: 24
Location: See below
Cost: $ 160.00
Payable to Idaho POST
(Tuition does not include meals, travel, and/or lodging)
Deadline: NOTE CLASSES FILL QUICKLY – this class is limited to 20 participants.
Registration Details: Use the REGISTRATION LINK provided below.
For information regarding the training facility or local accommodations: