|Reg. 2||POST Approved Class|
|Course Number:||R2 139|
Winning a Gunfight
This eight-hour seminar will prepare students to:
1. Understand the reasoning, history, and principles for being prepared for a deadly force encounter.
2. Understand the importance of being prepared ethically, mentally, and tactically for a gunfight.
3. Understand what a person may experience physiologically and psychologically during and after a gunfight.
4. Be encouraged to take the steps necessary to further prepare him/herself for a gunfight.
5. Instructor-students will learn how to include the reasoning and history behind tactics and use of force training.
6. Instructor-students will understand the importance of including decision making, force-on-force, reality based training scenarios to prepare officers to face interpersonal human aggression.
|Date:||February 5, 2019|
Idaho POST Academy
$ 99.00 Payable to The Strong Blue Line
TRAVEL, MEALS AND/OR LODGING ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE ATTENDEE
Sergeant (Ret.) Tim Rupp, San Antonio Police Department
DOWNLOAD registration form
e-mail form to: office@TheStrongBlueLine.org
4625 Stanflield Lane
Idaho Falls, ID 83404
Do not send registrations to POST
For additional information e-mail office@TheStrongBlueLine.org
visit our webpage at https://thestrongblueline.org or call 208-206-1215